Continue To "The Adventures Of Atrox And Company" (Doctor Who)

The following story, which may or may not be related to The Brady Bunch, contains the titles of all 117 original episodes with at least one episode title in every sentence. The story titles are listed in CAPS_AND_UNDERSCORES.


AMATEUR NIGHT
By ... Steve Lucky

GETTING_GREG'S_GOAT, THE_TREASURE_OF_SIERRA_AVENUE, THE_CINCINATTI_KIDS had THE_POSSIBLE_DREAM of being HAWAII_BOUND after being declared THE_WINNER of AMATEUR_NIGHT.

The first act, PETER_AND_THE_WOLF, had TWO_PETES_IN_A_POD played by KELLY'S_KIDS. Mike, THE_PERSONALITY_KID, was in THE_DRIVER'S_SEAT and Bobby, THE_IMPRACTICAL_JOKER was his understudy.

BOBBY'S_HERO was SERGEANT_EMMA alius DEAR_LIBBY. The MAIL_ORDER_HERO using THE_POWER_OF_THE_PRESS had solved THE_GREAT EARRING_CAPER, THE_SLUMBER_CAPER, and THE_TEETER_TOTTER_CAPER. THE_PRIVATE_EAR listened to CONFESSIONS,_CONFESSIONS and would TELL_IT_LIKE_IT_IS.

Unlike THE_HERO, Bobby rigged MIKE'S_HORROR-SCOPE saying he would go KATCHOO, suffer THE_BIG_SPRAIN, and then CLICK, LIGHTS_OUT. When the fraud was discovered, Mike challanged THE_HUSTLER with A_FIST_FULL_OF_REASONS to punish him for his LAW_AND_DISORDER.

"WHAT_GOES_UP..." he began but Bobby cut him off.

"Just CALL_ME_IRRESPONSIBLE," he said. "EVERY_BOY_DOES_IT_ONCE, MY_FAIR_OPPONENT."

"THE_SHOW_MUST_GO_ON??" snapped Mike to a person off stage. "Am I MY_BROTHER'S_KEEPER? Um..AND_NOW_A_WORD_FROM_OUR_SPONCER."

The next act, THE_DRUMMER_BOY, would WELCOME_ABOARD Johny Bravo, THE_VOICE_OF_CHRISTMAS, who knew HOW_TO_SUCCEED_IN_BUSINESS. BRACE_YOURSELF, THE_DROUPOUT made THE_UN-UNDERGROUND_MOVIE about THE_BABYSITTER and her FATHER_OF_THE_YEAR taking a trip to THE_TIKI_CAVES during FRIGHT_NIGHT at GHOST_TOWN_U.S.A. and played PASS_THE_TABU until realizing KITTY_KARRYALL_IS_MISSING.

"EVERYBODY_CAN'T_BE_GEORGE_WASHINGTON," said Johnny. "YOU_CAN'T_WIN_THEM_ALL but TRY,_TRY_AGAIN because YOU'RE_NEVER_TOO_OLD and NEVER_TOO_YOUNG for A_ROOM_AT_THE_TOP."

Johnny kept TOP_SECRET the BIG_BET about GOING,_GOING...STEADY with MISS_POPULARITY at the COMING_OUT_PARTY, but she was GETTING_DAVY_JONES the QUARTERBACK_SNEAK who said JULIET_IS_THE_SUN. ADIOS_JOHNNY_BRAVO.

Johnny, GOODBYE,_ALICE,_HELLO. Alice was THE_NOT_SO_UGLY_DUCKLING even seen through THE_NOT_SO_ROSE_COLORED_GLASSES of her peers. Knowing about LOVE_AND_THE_OLDER_MAN she debated whether TO_MOVE_OR_NOT_TO_MOVE where THE_GRASS_IS_ALWAYS_GREENER. After THE_ELOPMENT and THE_HONEYMOON to her BIG_LITTLE_MAN, CYRANO_DE_BRADY, THE_UNDER_GRADUATE with CARRER_FEVER realized A_CLUBHOUSE_IS_NOT_A_HOME WHERE_THERE'S_SMOKE_AND_FIRE and moved. ALICE'S_SEPTEMBER_SONG : DOUGH_RE_MI was cancelled.

"ALICE_DOESN'T_LIVE_HERE_ANYMORE," is all people will say about THE_HAIR_BRAINED_SCHEME. The toughest act to beat was SNOW_WHITE_AND_THE_SEVEN_BRADYS performed by THE_BRADY_BRAVES for THE_LIBERATION_OF_MARCIA_BRADY execpt JAN,_THE_ONLY_CHILD threatened by HER_SISTERS_SHADOW.

"VOTE_FOR_BRADY," said Marcia. "and A_CAMPING_WE_WILL_GO."

Despite this, MARCIA_GETS_CREAMED due to Jan's childish games of LOST_LOCKET,_FOUND_LOCKET and EENIE_MEENIE_MOMMY_DADDY."

"MY_SISTER,_BENEDICT_ARNOLD," screamed Marcia. "WILL_THE_REAL_JAN_BRADY_PLEASE_STAND_UP? Why can't you be more like CINDY_BRADY,_LADY?"

GREG'S TRIANGLE from Cincinatti won with a perfomance OUT_OF_THIS_WORLD. However, instead of Hawaii, it was THE_GRAND_CANYON_OR_BUST. Even worse, GREG_GETS_GROUNDED after THE_FENDER_BENDERS he had with JAN'S_AUNT_JENNY beacause he was DOUBLE_PARKED.

After that, THE_WHEELER_DEALER tried to cheat associates, THE_SNOOPERSTAR and THE_TATTLE_TALE.

"SORRY,_RIGHT_NUMBER," they said after recounting the money. "54_40_AND_FIGHT."

If THE_SUBJECT_WAS_NOSES, let's just say his was broken.

"IS_THERE_A_DOCTOR_IN_THE_HOUSE?" he moaned, then sighed. "TODAY_I_AM_A_FRESHMAN at the Academy of Music. My next song will be TIGER!_TIGER!"

"OUR_SON_THE_MAN!" he parents exclaimed.

Return To The Main Page

Return To The Fan Fiction Page