Continue To "A Small Favor" (Doctor Who)

Return To "Amateur Night" (Brady Bunch)

The Adventures of Atrox and Company


Atrox and Company is an adventure loosely based on Doctor Who. Atrox, Crim, and their friends travel through a limited portion of time and space trying to restore justice and peace to people and places that are being torn apart. Reguardless of the time and place, Atrox and Company seek to improve the quality of life for everybody, well almost everybody.

This series began in April 1984 and takes up the time between the Torry Series and The Survival On Mars Series. Their adventures were acted out but never written down. Only a brief account of their adventures remain. Even so, some of the story ideas used in Atrox and Company were later used for books in the Survival On Mars Series.


1. The Jake Rigsby Trial (4 Parts) The origin of Atrox, Crim, and their ship the STC1 plus the framing of Jake Rigsby.
2. The Asteriod (1 Part) The people on a small asteriod try to destroy Triax. Omicron joins.
3. Robot Attack (6 Parts) The robots on a submarine suddenly revolt. Zaccory joins.
4. Mind Control (3 Parts) Someone from Triax Island controls Crim's mind and it is Crim versus Atrox.
5. The Mystery City (2 Parts) A voice tells Omicron to go through a black hole to a mysterious city where he must pass the Twelve Deadly Tasks. Max joins.
6. Debanon (5 Parts) Atrox and company land on Debanon where they are captured by natives and forced to fight the Moramites.
7. Slaveship (3 Parts) A group from an advanced race capture people from Earth and force them to work as slaves.
8. Ionization (1 Part) An old friend of the group becomes ionized and calls out to them for help. Yarr joins.
9. Lougrah Invasion (3 Parts) Zaccory sees Rougo from Altair 7 and tries to convince the others the Lougrah is going to be invaded.
10. The Girls On Vandar (3 Parts) The evil sultan of Vandar has hundreds of beautiful female slaves. Atrox and company try to help them escape. Xana and Myxe join.
11. The Moramites (4 Parts) Atrox and company return to Debanon for the final destruction of the Moramites.
12. The Triax Plot (1 Part) Atrox and company try to stop a plot to take over Triax.
13. The Bugs (3 Parts) Atrox and company attempt to stop some bugs from spreading a disease.
14. The Rigel System (4 Parts) The group help an old frind of Atrox rebel against the harsh government of the Rigel system.
15. Omicron's Challenge (5 Parts) Omicron must defeat the Black Guardian and his evil assistant or be destroyed. Omicron leaves.
16. Clean Up (2 Parts) After the Black Guardian's defeat, Atrox and company try to help the planet recover. Zork joins.
17. Austragon (4 Parts) The Austragonians try to trick Atrox and company into joining the mindless, freedomless Austragon race. The something-or-others try to free them.
18. Cosmic Storm (2 Parts) Atrox and company help the space station Marrot IV survive a natural disaster.
19. Computer Cell (7 Parts) Zaccory, Max, and Zork mysteriously disappear. The search leads Atrox and company to Dr. Zed's computer on the Marrot IV.
20. Rougo Returns (5 Parts) Still on the Marror IV, Rougo and his robot creations dock and attempt to destory Atrox and company.
21. The Chase (1 Part) Atrox and company chase an escaped convict all over the sector.
22. Trouble On Vandar (3 Parts) Yarr and Xana get married and decide to return to Vandar only to find Vandar crawling with terrorists.
23. Return to Austragon (4 Parts) Atrox keeps his promise to Pyoff and returns to Austragon only to find a new enemy. Pyoff joins.
24. Rougo's Revenge (4 Parts) Rougo hides on a ship from Max's homeland in order to steal some very powerful crystals. Max leaves.
25. The Regrouping (3 Parts) The survivors of the asteriod colonies regroup in an attempt to destroy Atrox and company.
26. Debanon's Secret (4 Parts) Rougo teams up with the people of the asteriod colonies in order to get Debanon's secret - Xzanamite, a healing drug.
27. The Warning (3 Parts) The White Guardian warns Atrox and company that the Black Guardian is reviving on Zork's home planet and it is up to them to confront and defeat this new threat. Zork leaves.
28. Repair Job (2 Parts) Atrox and company go to a space station to fix the STC1 only to find, after they have landed, that the entire place has been quarenteed. Myxe leaves.
29. Trouble on Terni (4 Parts) Atrox and company finally get their long postponed vacation on Terni. Unfortunately, Rougo finds them and wants to take over the tropical resort.
30. Distress Call (1 Part) Atrox and company stop to answer a distress call from a family whose ship has been cripled.
31. Austragon Attack (3 Parts) Rougo lands on Austragon in an attempt to control the minds of everyone he comes in contact with. Pyoff leaves.
32. The Trial (2 Parts) Once again Atrox is on trial. This time he, along with Crim and Zaccory, are accused of being spies by Talorie (Corra) of M.W.G.D. Corra and Chris join.
33. X (4 Parts) Atrox and company are attacked by the people of the asteriod colonies and it is up to the mysterious X to save them.
34. The Assassin (4 parts) A mad but crafty assassin tries to take over Triax and it will take Atrox and company, M.W.G.D., and the royal guards of Triax to stop him.
35. The Mystery Zone (4 Parts) Atrox and company are pulled into the Mystery Zone by an alien creature where Chris meet the one prisoner who escaped from him.
36. Nestor (3 Parts) Rougo becomes so powerful that Atrox searches for Nestor, the one person who can withstand Rougo's powers.
37. The Freeze (3 Parts) Atrox and company must stop a manic from Frigida from making other worlds like Frigida.
38. Mind Drain (2 Parts) In responce to a phony distress call, Atrox and company land on an abandoned planet with some dull red crystals that have a mysterious mind draining power.
39. The Corrupter (2 Parts) Atrox and comany find the cure to the previous problem, but they also find a genie-like creature with a corrupting power.
40. Megaplexx (4 Parts) Some terrorists threaten to destroy Megaplexx and it is up to Atrox and company to stop them.
41. Triax Island (4 Parts) Rougo's power increases to the point where he thinks he can take over Triax Island.
42. The Marrot Tragedy (12 Parts) Atrox and company return to the Marrot IV in order to stop Rougo. However, Rougo finds out and decides to stop Atrox and company once and for all. He brings all members of Atrox and company, past and present, to the Marrot IV and promises tragic results. Zork and Omicron rejoin. Corra and Zaccory are killed.
43. Marrot V (4 Parts) Zork designs the new Marrot V to replace the Marrot IV. Atrox and company ride on board to stop sabotage by the asteriod colonies on her madien voyage. Dler joins.
44. The Missles (3 Parts) It is up to Atrox and company to protect both the Marrot V and Capitol City of Triax from thousands of deadly missles.
45. Organtic Weapons (4 Parts) A new form of organic weapon is created on the asteriod colony of Septamos. They unleash it on the Marrot V and all of Triax.
46. The Toughest Foe (1 Part) When Chris leaves temporarily to report to M.W.G.D., Atrox is left to face his toughest foe - himself. Omicron and Zork leave again.
47. Blinded (6 Parts) While recouperating on Terni, Atrox falls in love with Cortejia who is really a spy for the asteriod colonies. Atrox is so blinded by his love that he does not realize her true ambition, to destroy Atrox and company.
48. The Mutants (4 Parts) Atrox and company encounter a group of mutants that are being threatened by a more powerful mutant working for the Black Guardian. Mistor joins.
49. The STC2 (6 Parts) M.W.G.D. pays for the STC2 on the condition that Atrox and company go on a spy mission to see if The Ruler is planning a surprise attack on Altair 3.
50. The Kidnapping (4 Parts) King Lughn VII is kidnapped by Xorta and the people of the asteriod colony of Septamos and it is up to Atrox and company to pull off an amazing rescue.
51. Welcome Home (4 Parts) Atrox fulfills his promise to Dler that they would visit her parents, but her parents are being blackmailed into leading Atrox and company into a trap set up by the asteriod colonies.
52. The Aleut (2 Parts) Alexis Star and the crew of the Aleut team come to help Atrox and company defeat a powerful foe that comes from an entirely different galaxy.
53. The Has-Been (2 Parts) Someone steals the seemingly magical gun of Gila the Great, once a mighty superhero, now old. Atrox must convince him to help them get it back.
54. Atrox Alone (4 Parts) A new and more powerful ememy has the gun. He captures his opponents one by one until only Atrox alone can defeat him.
55. Gila the Great (1 Part) Atrox and company watch helplessly as Roger sacrifices his freedom to save the galaxy. Cerra becomes the next Gila the Great.
56. Contraxe (2 Parts) Atrox and company protect the defending Red Zone champion from an attempt to kill him from someone very powerful.
57. Double the Trouble (4 Parts) The enemies of the Aleut team join Xorta in causing disasters across the universe and only the combined forces of Atrox and company and Aluet team can stop them.
58. The Maniac (5 Parts) Atrox and company respond to a distress signal from the Marrot V. There is a "suicidal maniac" on board who will blow up the Marrot V unless some unrealistic demands are met. He is actually only a pawn being blackmailed by Xorta.
59. Secret City (7 Parts) Atrox and company are forced to go to a space city made by Triax Island at an ever changing location to stop an insane genius from using unwilling humans in her genetic experiments, including Atrox and company. Lizzy joins.
60. Omicron and Company (4 Parts) A new team of supervillians is assembled so Atrox and company get help from Omicron, a former member of Atrox and company who now leads a team of his own.
61. Half Human (6 Parts) Howard, Chris's old friend, has become half robot due to an accident and is now being controlled by Xorta. Atrox and company must save him before it is too late. Chris leaves.
62. Lost (1 Part) Atrox and company fly too close to the Mystery Zone and loose all sense of direction. All of them work desperately to save the STC2 from a tragic fate.
63. Past Temptation (6 Parts) Atrox gets a chance to save his sister from a childhood disaster not knowing the side effects will alter the history of the entire galaxy. Marie joins.
64. Spy Ring (6 Parts) Atrox and company go under cover to help stop a drug lord in the asteriod colonies. Dler leaves.
65. The Calling (6 Parts) A mysterious voice calls for the one who is worthy. Mistor leaves.

After some mental debate about where to put The Adventures of Atrox And Company, I decided to classify it as a Doctor Who fanfic because of its obvious similarity to Doctor Who.

Return To The Main Page

Return To The Fan Fiction Page